Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm now a "published author"!

I've finally made it!!   I wrote 2 articles on Medicare: the basics, and finding additional coverage to cover out of pocket Medicare costs have been published on suite101.com .

Here's the link:  http://www.suite101.com/seniors-health-medicare

These two posts are currently unpaid posts, but if they are picked up and used elsewhere, I might get paid. I may even send them to my local newspaper and see if they want to publish them. Suite101 editors state that once you've got anywhere from 20 to 30 articles on their site, you start to make money. I hope! I also posted this link on my Facebook page, hopefully some of my friends will read it, too.

Someday, I hope to make a good living out of doing this.  Photo credit:  Ambro.

No comments:

Post a Comment