Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hump Day

Today is Wednesday. Some people say that this is the best day to go grocery shopping. Apparently most people go shopping later in the week, or on the weekend, or on Monday, so stores are the least crowded on Wednesday. And most stores begin their new sales on Wednesday, so supposedly the store will be fully stocked on this day with lots of bargains.

Personally, I hate Wednesdays. First off, the weekend is too far away to think that the week is practically over.  Most weekends, I plan a lot of projects to work on so I usually get started on Monday. Which means that by Wednesday, I should be half way done (probably not going to happen) or I will have run into some form of roadblock that will keep me from finishing the task or tasks. 

oh well. Today is almost over. Tomorrow is Thursday and that's practically the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment