Saturday, April 30, 2011

starting to write with a new publisher!

I've started to write short articles with a new publisher. This publisher seems to be very organized, very methodical, and very specific regarding how they want the articles to be written. To begin, I've picked 3 titles and will write 3 "how to" articles according to a template laid down for the layout. I wrote the first one, "how to interpret your auto policy" and submitted it for review. I'm supposed to wait until the first one has been reviewed and edited so that I will have a better idea of what they want, before I start on the next one. We'll see how well I did on this first one. I rewrote it at least 3 dozen times. Took me hours to get it right, I'm anxious to see if they think it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment